Customer service representatives at the order desk will be responsible for handling the sale of merchandise, order fulfillment; and responding to general inquiries about products, parts and services.
- Respond to walk-in; telephone and email inquiries
- Access and process orders and information as required
- Assist with sorting, tagging and logging parts and products details to the online system
- Input and maintain the accuracy of inventory records and statistics
- Perform general office duties as required
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Experience in a similar role or in a purchasing and/or inventory role in a distribution or manufacturing environment is preferred
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Autonomous, detail-oriented and accuracy are essential to this role
- Excellent verbal (and written) communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with limited supervision
There is no deadline to apply, however we will be evaluating applications as they are submitted. We will consider applicants interested in part-time or full time employment for this role.
Applications for these roles should be submitted to email@example.com. Thank you to all applicants for your consideration, candidates that are selected will be contacted for an interview.