The Inventory Coordinator role is responsible for inventory control activities and physical work related to receiving and moving parts and materials to and from various stockrooms. The goal of the role is to physically set up and manage the inventory. This includes but is not limited to reviewing parts, identifying, tagging/labeling and counting the parts; and putting them in their location. This also may include dismantling, testing or re-building the parts and or units.
This role may require kneeling, squatting, reaching or bending forward to move arrange, lift and load parts into containers or onto shelves. The work can be physically demanding.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Experience and interest in a shipping/receiving, warehouse or auto related environment
- Knowledge of inventory control
- Ability to multi task, strong attention to detail
- Ability to load, operate and move hand carts, empty containers and use various other material handling aids
- Minimum high school diploma and post-secondary education preferred.
- There is no deadline to apply, however we will be evaluating applications as they are submitted. We will consider applicants interested in part-time or full time employment for this role.
Applications for these roles should be submitted to email@example.com. Thank you to all applicants for your consideration, candidates that are selected will be contacted for an interview.